Saturday, November 3, 2012

The Key to a Good Financial and Wealth Plan

It seems like everyone wants a plan to rest, retire and enjoy life without the pressures and stress of money.  The key is to have a good financial and wealth plan.  I'm excited I found a program that works through Financial Education Services.  What are key steps to take.  1st.  Have a get out of debt plan.  2nd.  Stop using credit cards and pay them off.  3rd. Manage your credit scores.  4th.  Get your will and estate plan written.  5th.  Do what you love 6th.  Live on a budget 7th. Live within your means 8th.  Read financial books and work on a good system that works.  9. Keep living and dreaming and never give up.  This is essential to a good financial and wealth plan.

I am on a journey to help people live their dream.  I plan to write an ebook which is a huge way to self publish.  I'll be sharing tips on how to monetize an ebook online.  The book will also share tips on career and financial planning, workforce solutions including online and Internet marketing as new dream careers, working from home, etc. 

Be sure to visit me online on my page and enjoy the resources I plan to share.  Let's build a community together of people who want to live life to the fullest.  Remember this is vital to a good financial and wealth plan.  Also remember to enjoy yourself, take time to be good to you and smile!

Your partner in success
Deborah J. Taylor
The Marketing Lioness
Business and Career Coach
Your Partner in Succes
708-872-5058
www.deborahtaylor.org

No comments:

Post a Comment