Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Financial Education Services (FES) Scam versus real opportunity

When reviewing an opportunity,  the first thing people wonder about is if it's a scam.  Is Financial Education Services (FES) a scam or a real opportunity? People think about opportunities being a scam because they are afraid of losing money, credibility or wasting time.  This also comes from the fact that there are great opportunities and not so great opportunities in the industry of network marketing, multilevel marketing, hybrid marketing and multi tier business opportunities. There are always going to be the real versus the fakes. In my review of FES as an outsider originally reviewing the company, I  reviewed the legitimacy of the company. I had a chance to go to the corporate office and meet the cofounders, I had a chance to talk with current agents and really kick the tires.

During my review of FES, I found a company with a solid 10 year  track record, a unique hybrid marketing model; I also saw company that was very unique in that industry, that is typically viewed as a scam industry combined with a scam product (credit), but I saw owners that were committed to their agents success and doing things the right way. What a great opportunity to combine a great compensation plan and create a tremendous opportunity for people.

I believe FES is helping everyone across the nation get great credit, get debt free and absolutely helping people that want to be entrepreneurs. The company says move on the road to recovery by protecting your credit, identity, family, finances and future.  Oh and the R&R Club is unprecedented.  Rest, Relaxation and Retirement in a benefits and retirement package that is top notch.  I highly recommend this company. I believe it's evangelism with a compensation plan and it's one that should be strongly considered.

After my review,  I decided to become an agent and have been one since 2012.  The products and services work, the opportunity is great and what start out as a part time side income has become my primary source of income, from home with great tax benefits.  See the full corporate overview by contacting Deborah for information. 

To your massive success, Deborah Taylor

Visit Deborah at www.deborahtaylor.net
Reach Deborah at 248-763-3414.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment