Saturday, April 18, 2015

FES is exploding!!

I'm excited to be a part of such an exciting company called Financial Education Services or FES.  It's literally exploding access the nation and I get to be a part of the forefront of this explosion.  My business is one that provides a service that everyone wants and very few have and something that is an unique niche.  The opportunity to be a part of this great company is ground floor, while at the same time with a stable 10 year old foundation.

I have been invited to a TV Show live taping tomorrow to explain this phenomenal company.  I will be featured on the Impact Network.  The taping will take place at Union Second Baptist Church tomorrow19, 2015 April  at 1:00 pm on the show, Beyond Church.  The topic: "the Road to Great Credit, Money and Financial Freedom".  Tune in or join us at 459 Beechwood Street, River Rouge, Mi 48219.


No comments:

Post a Comment